Summer Plans

I still have things to do at the university, I still have tests in some subjects. I'm only waiting for the free time.
In summer I would like to do a lot of things, I pretend travel to Argentina in February. Although I don't know about this city I would like to go to "El Bolsón". Also I pretend  go to "La laguna de la plata? a small lake into the San Fabián's mountains with a beautiful view. To arrive to the lake is necessary walk about five hours.
But the thing that I would like more than the others things is spend time with my friends talking, and laughing, enjoy some beers. And also play soccer with my friends.
I thing that this summer I will spend a lot of time with my parents too. Maybe my father one of these days say: "OK family, let's go to (any place)" because he is very good to travel but he likes to do day trips. He likes to travel to the beachs because he loves the sea and the seafood. Always that I go to my home in San Carlos we travel to any close beach.
Play music is another good thing to spend the time. The only thing that I don't like is waste my time doing things like watching TV or being in social medias.

I expect that this Summer time will be good.

Good bye everybody, I see you

Comentarios

  1. Your plan sound so relax, I think that is great don't want waste time in social medias, is necessary

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's nice that you can visit other countrys in your vacations! Good luck in Argentina!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite things...

POST 1 >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT