My future Job



When I think in my future many images come to me. I know that I want to work in any of the many areas of Juridical Psychology. About that I'm very interesting especially in the atenttion of victims of violence or abuse. Besides I´d like work in family courts helping children in the process of divorce, tuition, visits, etc. Maybe the work in some organization or institution working with childs in social risk and whose rights have been violated is what motivates me the most. Ultimately the SENAME has been cuestioned and is the focus of many speeches and political campaigns, for that reason I think that it's a good moment to get involved and generate changes.

In this context the physical space to work probably will be an office. I hope that with the time other zones be created thinking in the requirements of the children, making spaces where we could work with them in a warm and comfortably way.
About the salary, I think that I'm not worry in this moment about that. I think that i'm going to adapt in the first years if is necessary. If in some moment I have a family I will start to search an additional job, but I hope never have to leave what I love

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite things...

POST 1 >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT