POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

In the first place when I finish undergraduate I'd like continue study in other country. I think the reason to get out isn`t the level of the course in comparation with Chile, maybe is because I`d like to travel on my own, think, grow up, discover what I want when no one is with me, learn about myself.
With respect to the place that I`d like to study I think that although United States is well positioned in the area of Psichology I prefer other countries. I'm not sure where but I think maybe in Spain or England. The last one (University College London) is the second place in the international ranking of OECD in Psichology. I have to investigate about wich country is better qualified in social psichology for decide.
I have to analyse this when the time comes, because the places I'd like to work in a future maybe require a specialization in Chile. The area of Juridical Psichology address subjects very specific, and for that I think that probably a good place to do the postgrade is the University of Chile. The university has good professionals in this area and despite it`s not so known we have very much work to do.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite things...

POST 1 >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT