Hello everyone, today I wanna talk you about food... Why? Because food is the better thing ever. 
My favorite food is the "completo" a very typical chilean food, How made this delight? It's very easy, the principal ingredients are "completo" bread, the same bread that you can use in a hot dog (in fact, the "completo" is the chilean version of hot dog) and sausages. The complement ingredients can be: tomatoes, avocado, american sauce, etc. 
Despite "completo" are my favorite food I don't lunch this everyday at university. Usually I go to ICEI store where I can buy a menu for lunch. The menu have a principal meal, a juice, a soup, a salad and a bread. The restaurant of ICEI is my favorite restaurant.
As a curious fact, I'm from the south of Chile and in my home I always ate homemade meal. When I arrived in Santiago I had to eat, the most of time, fast food, cause I didn't have the time to cook myself. 
Another food that I like so much is the "pastel de choclo", another very typical food of Chile, made of corn paste, chicken breast, pino (chopped onion and chopped meat) and olives. 
That's all folks!

Resultado de imagen para completoResultado de imagen para pastel de choclo

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You should start buying science's completos, they are biggest and cheaper option of all campus

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love completo, if you want taste the best completo of Santiago you will go to my house, Cecilia is a very good cooker of "completos"

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite things...

POST 1 >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT