My favorite things...

Well... today I wanna talk about music, one of the most important things in my life.
My favorite genres are Progressive and Jazz... since I was in highschool I have intersted in this styles of music. I like it so much because the musicians of Jazz and Progressive can put in his creations a lot of sensations, emotions, pictures, images, etc.
His music never is monotone, by contrast, his music can move from the smoothness to the violence, from the paceful to the neuroticism... I love it.
Another thing thath I like so much is that this styles usually use the voice like another instrument and don´t have a primary rol like another genres.
My favorite musicians are John Coltrane, Charles Mingus, John Mclaughlin, Bill Bruford, Miles Davis, etc. Eventually I have been listening Airto Moreira, a brazilian percussionist.
My favorite band is King Crimson, a British band... the best formation, to me, was when were Bill Bruford, Adrian Belew, Tony Levin and Robert Fripp. Another band that I like so much is Weather Report, a jazz fusion band headed by Joe Zawinul and Wayne Shorter.
Once I go to listen John Mclaughlin at Caupolican theatre.
My favorites albums are Discipline and Thrak from King Crimson, Giant Steps from John Coltrane, Feels Good to Me form Bill Bruford and Fingers from Airto Moreira (this are the most frequents albums that I listen).

I leave to you a concert of the best drumer of progressive and jazz ever.
Resultado de imagen para discipline king crimsonResultado de imagen para fingers airto moreiraResultado de imagen para giant steps

Comentarios

  1. I like jazz too, I think I listening someones in my home, I like miles and coltraine too

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't know much of jazz, but my good briend jimmy always show me good songs! The last was a song of Airto Moreira

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I didn’t know you like jazz. I thought, as you like drums, that you prefered something a bit faster, but that’s awesome!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 1 >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT