The Best Concert Ever

TUORK_rgb
The best concert in which I have been It was in July 20st of 2016 at the "Nescafé de las artes". The artists was two band called TU and ORK. The first one (TU) was conformed by two musicians: Pat Mastelotto and Trey Gunn, member (Pat) and ex-member (Trey) of my favorite band: King Crimson. The other band, ORK, was conformed by Colin Edwin of Porcupine Tree, Pat Mastelotto, Lorenzo Espósito and Carmelo Pipitone. 

I went to the concert because I wanted to see Pat Mastelotto and Trey Gunn. The other band I don´t like more than TU.
The concert was marvelous, my friends and I (because I went with two friends) have been fascinated with the virtuosity of Pat and Trey. All the people looked impressed and moved their heads with the rhythm of the music.
I liked so much that they plays themes of King Crimson but in a bizarre version.
Before the concert, in the row to enter, we meet many people who spoken with us. We talk a lot about music.

Comentarios

  1. Jaime, you don't know the good music, please listen the "Pins in Stone" or Bud Bunny!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't know these bands :( you could recommend me some song to listen...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite things...

POST 1 >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT